Eddie Tarantino, Jr.
In Pursuit of Juris Doctorate Degree (February 2015 – Present)
Expected Graduation, May 2018
Currently Working as Legal Assist for Law Office of Arthur Piervincenti P.A.
Highway Tire & Service | Terrell, NC (Sept 2001 – February 2015)
Business Owner and Manager
- Recruited, hired, trained, and retained mechanics to service customers’ needs.
- Profitably managed daily operations to drive customer satisfaction.
- Networked through various organizations including BNI, Rotary Club, and Chamber of Commerce to build customer base.
- Successfully initiated complete social media and marketing plans.
- Managed all accounting, including QuickBooks, payroll, financials, and profit and loss reports.
Martin County Clerk of Courts| Stuart, FL
Small Claims and Evictions – Clerk ( January 1998 – August 2000)
- Performed tasks of Assistant Deputy Clerk.
- Completed paperwork in the Courtroom with Deputy Clerk.
- Worked side by side with Judge’s Assistant.
Felony and Misdemeanor Division – Assistant (December 1997)
- Filed paperwork in appropriate files
Archives Division – Assistant (March 1997 – September 1997)
- Scanned, filed, and handled legal documents